- Capture Managers gather insight, build connections, and plan competitive responses before formal opportunities are announced.
- Strategic Intelligence Analysts provide actionable insights and future-looking intelligence to inform leadership decisions and proposal strategy.
- Opportunity Managers support the limited submissions process by providing a transparent, equitable, and efficient method for selecting proposals when solicitations have institutional limits. Opportunity Managers also promote and highlight Internal Funding programs and faculty Nominations & Award opportunities.
- Proposal Managers connect early and often with teams to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the proposal development period using industry best practices for large-scale and strategic proposals.
- Graphic Designers support the effective use of graphics through data visualization, infographics, and illustrations for large and strategic proposals.
- Our events bring small and large groups together to discuss current opportunities and to plan for future ones to create a community of practice dedicated to improving teaming, proposals, and award performance within and across ASU’s research enterprise.
Mission: Research Development works with ASU research faculty, staff and leaders to improve funding success and grow the research enterprise.
Values: Our office values the individual merits and experience of every person regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, language or belief system, and recognizes how each person can make a positive impact.
Vision: The members of the KE RD team are thought-leaders in the field of Research Development, innovating and implementing effective practices in collaboration with colleagues at ASU and in the broader field.