ASU faculty resources at Knowledge Enterprise (KE)
August 11, 2020
As the semester begins, it is a great time to review some useful websites for research active ASU faculty.
- Website: https://research.asu.edu/researcher-support
- When to use it: To find answers to common questions along the continuum of developing a proposal for research funding.
- Highlights: You can now find college specific resources available to faculty as they prepare their proposals.
- Website: https://researchadmin.asu.edu/
- When to use it: To find the answer to any question ever thought of regarding submitting, managing, and closing out a sponsored project at ASU.
- Highlights: Find policies regarding cost share, managing subawards, identify your research advancement professional.
- Website: https://researchacademy.asu.edu/
- When to use it: To find trainings and collaboration opportunities across the research enterprise.
- Highlights: Attend the upcoming GRASP event that is a research support services EXTRAVAGANZA!! Find that here: https://researchacademy.asu.edu/GRASP
- Website: https://funding.asu.edu/
- When to use it: To find upcoming limited submissions and review upcoming research relevant events.
- Highlights: Sign up for weekly email updates with added content (https://funding.asu.edu/get-notifications), fall schedule of proposal development workshops can be found here: https://funding.asu.edu/articles/asu-resarch-event-introductory-proposal-development-workshops-event-dates-fall-2020